- This is the official textbook released by the organization that administers the test.
- This is the safest bet when one wants to have the most relevant and useful information.
- This book will allow one to test one’s heart out once one has had enough studying.
Cliffs TOEFL Preparation Guide
- This is a test preparation guide for students studying English as a foreign language.
- It provides background material and guidance in understanding the TOEFL, which should help students take the test with maximum efficiency.
Barron’s TOEFL IBT
- The book Barron’s TOEFL iBT gives students the chance to best prepare for the TOEFL.
- It has 7 chapters: Orientation, Review of TOEFL iBT sections, Academic Skills. Model Tests, Answers and Audio Scripts for Activities, Score Estimates, Resources
- This book targets the very necessary vocabulary skills every TOEFL taker should have.
- The book focuses on approximately 500 essential words that will help one to do well on the test. This guide is best used as a complementary vocabulary resource rather than a primary one.