Search Results for the "Canada Tag". 3 Results Found
In Canada, you can receive a Post-graduation Work Permit (PGWP) upon the completion of your degree. Depending on the length of your program, you may get PGWP for up to 3 years.
I’m a graduate in Computer Science, which test is the right one for me (GRE/GMAT/IELTS )?for higher studies in the USA or Canada
For USA GRE+TOEFL, few universities also accept IELTS.
In Canada, it is sufficient to have IELTS/ TOEFL score for most of the programs. Some program, however, requires a GRE score and for some, it is optional. If you already have a GRE, mention it in your application.
There is no definite answer for that. It depends on many factors including which subject you are going to study, which universities are you targeting, which field of research etc. Some other factors that might affect your decision
1. The city you are going to live
2. There are many high ranked universities in the USA but again so are in Canada
3. Size of the industry you are targeting
5. Opportunity for funding/ part time job
6. Immigration is much easier in Canada